- Classical and relativistic field theories.
- Physical and mathematical aspects of extended theories of gravity, with applications to cosmology and astrophysics.
- Geometrical aspects of classical mechanics.
- Techniques of differential geometry for the study of innovative materials.
- Mathematical methods and models for simulation in modern engineering.
- Mathematical models for diffusion theory and its applications
- Solid mechanics
- Mathematical foundations of quantum information
- Estimation and control of dynamical systems described by partial differential equations
- Angelo Alessandri
- Patrizia Bagnerini
- Franco Bampi
- Sante Carloni
- Claudio Carmeli
- Roberto Cianci
- Luca Fabbri
- Enrico Massa
- Stefano Vignolo
- Laboratory of applied mathematics, simulation and mathematical modelling.
- S. Vignolo, R. Cianci and S. Carloni, On the junction conditions in f(R)-gravity with torsion, Class. Quantum Grav., Vol. 35, 2018, 095014.
- E. Massa and S. Vignolo, Small oscillations of non-dissipative Lagrangian systems, J. Math. Phys., Vol. 60, 2019, 042902
- S. Bahamonde, C. G. Böhmer, S. Carloni, E. J. Copeland, W. Fang, and N. Tamanini, Dynamical Systems Applied to Cosmology: Dark Energy and Modified Gravity, Phys. Reports Vol. 775-777, 2018,1.
- Claudio Carmeli, Teiko Heinosaari, and Alessandro Toigo, Quantum Incompatibility Witnesses Phys. Rev. Lett., Vol. 122, 2019, 130402.
- P. Feola, Xisco Jiménez Forteza, S. Capozziello, R. Cianci, and S. Vignolo, Mass-radius relation for neutron stars in f(R)=R+αR^2 gravity: A comparison between purely metric and torsion formulations, Phys. Rev. D, Vol. 101, 2020, 044037.
- Alessandri, P. Bagnerini, R. Cianci, S. Donnarumma, A. Taddeo, Stabilization of diffusive systems using backstepping and the circle criterion, Int. Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer, Vol. 149, 2020, 1-10.
- Alessandri, P. Bagnerini, R. Cianci, R. Revetria, Transport and balance equations with boundary values problems for modeling and estimation of thermal flows, Advances in Mathematical Physics, Vol. 20, 2020.